Skip to content (Press Enter)
- Use a cotton swab to wipe down your nails with white vinegar before applying basecoat.
- File your nails into a shape that mirrors your cuticle’s, which makes them less likely to break.
- Use a sticky basecoat to make the polish last longer.
- Instead of shaking your polish up and down, roll it between your hands to eradicate and prevent air bubbles.
- Wash your hands with mild soap instead of using hand sanitizer, which dries out your nails and ruins topcoat.
- Apply nail oil daily to prevent your nails from drying out and splitting.
- If your nail polish has started chipping, file your tips down and seal them with another layer of topcoat.
- If the tips of your nails have chipped, add super-thin French tip.
- Wear gloves when doing the dishes to protect your manicure.
error: Content is protected !!