- The first 10 minutes the sugar in the Coca- Cola Products is a powerful blow to our body. Typically, in such a case, the so-called sugar overdose causes vomiting, but since Cola is a very cunning mixture, it contains phosphoric acid, which prevents vomiting.
- The next 20 minutes as the body tries to resist the sugar overdose, a powerful ejection of insulin in the bloodstream occurs, our liver breaks down the sugar and turns it into fat.
- During 40 minutes the caffeine contained in Coca Cola, is completely absorbed into the body. Pressure is growing in response to the increased efflux of glucose in the blood.
- After the 45th minute the production dopamine is increased, and dopamine is a hormone that stimulates the pleasure center of the brain. Some drugs, such as heroin, have a very similar effect on the body.
- After one hour after consuming the small bottle of Coca-Cola, the phosphoric acid accelerates the metabolism through the binding of calcium, zinc and magnesium in the intestines.The result is complicated by the huge dose of sugar and artificial sweeteners. The diuretic effect of caffeine starts to act.The calcium is washed from the bones, effluxes in the urine, and this process weakens the bones.
- Even in the 65th minute, an acute shortage of sugar is created in the body, which leads to sleeplessness and nervousness.Giving the body being in lack of sugar and lack of caffeine, you start to feel very tired.
Consuming Coca Cola on a regular basis will urely lead to getting extra weight and hypertension.
All the artificial sweeteners it contains such as aspartame (E951), cause even greater thirst, which is another benefit for the producers of similar drinks, which use them.
Source: Good Morning Center