The sodium from baking soda can help you prevent hyperkalemia, bladder infections, and kidney stones.
How to use the potent baking soda:
- Use baking soda for refreshing your breath. Just add a little baking soda in some water and gargle
- you can ease the pain and inflammation into your muscles that is the result of a hard workout by drinking baking soda
- You can use baking soda for brushing your teeth. Just put some baking soda onto your toothbrush and you will get an excellent means for whitening your teeth
- Combine one teaspoon of salt, a little water, some peppermint essential oil, and three tablespoons of baking soda. Soak your feet into this mixture for about twenty minutes and you will get rid of the itching, the odor and the soreness.
- You can fight nail fungus and get rid of the grime thanks to baking soda. Just apply a little bit of it on a nail brush and scrub your nails with it
- You can use baking soda for removing acne, dead skin cells and excess facial oil. Make a scrub made of baking soda. Use one teaspoon of baking soda and one teaspoon of water and rub this mixture on your face. You can also ease bee stings, insect bites, and itching caused by sumac, poison ivy and oak. Just make a paste from water and baking soda and apply it onto the sting. You can also use this paste made of baking soda and water for getting rid of canker herpes and sores lesion, as it will dry them quickly
Homemade Recipe for Acidity
You can use baking soda for reducing acid reflux. This ingredient helps in providing alkaline environment in your body. Mix one fourth to one half of teaspoon of baking soda and two tablespoons of freshly squeezed lemon juice. You can also use apple cider vinegar instead of lemon juice. Pour this mixture in a tall glass, wait for the foam to settle and then add 230 milliliters of water into the glass. The consumption of this mixture will aid you neutralize your pH, it will reduce the acidosis, and it will thus protect your stomach.
These recipes based on baking soda are not recommended for kids under the age of five and for pregnant women.
Remember that you should always dissolve the baking soda before you utilize it. You should never use it in the form of a powder.
If you need to avoid sodium, do not use the baking soda. It is able to exhaust the vitamins and the minerals from the body. Moreover, any treatment based on baking soda should not last more than two weeks time.