These methods work, but it is important to note that this will take time to work – so don’t give up. These recipes can be used to remove unwanted hair up to two times per week. Try the honey recipe or the egg white recipe for coarse and stubborn hair.
This is a simple recipe and works great as a scrub for your face to also remove dead skin cells and refresh clogged pores. The lemon will give your face a boost of vitamin C which is great for nourishing the skin and stimulating new growth. It helps make fine lines disappear.
- Mix sugar, fresh squeezed lemon juice and water together until you form a paste. Add more sugar if the paste is too runny.
- Apply the paste evenly to facial hair in the direction of hair growth, and leave on for 10 to fifteen minutes.
- Rinse of with warm water. May be used twice a week.
- 1 tbsp. fresh Squeezed lemon Juice
- 4 tbsp. Honey
- Mix together to form the mask.
- Apply to unwanted facial hair in the direction of the hair growth. Apply a thin layer.
- Let sit on face for 10 to 15 minutes or until tight.
- Remove with a warm washcloth.
The Sticky Paste
- 1 egg white
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1/2 tsp. corn starch
- 1/4 tsp. turmeric
- Mix well in a small bowl. Apply to facial hair in the direction of hair growth.
- Let sit for 10 to 15 minutes and was off with warm water.
Turmeric provides anti-inflammatory benefits.