- 1/3 cup mustard seeds (where to find)
- 1/3 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon raw honey
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1. Combine all the ingredients in a bowl. Cover, and let stand for 2-3 days.
2. Put the ingredients in a blender and blend until very smooth. Add 2 to 4 tablespoons of water if the mustard is too thick.
Storage: The mustard will keep for up to 6 months refrigerated, although its best if used within one month.
Article originally posted on LivingTraditionally.com