What you need:
A white t-shirt
Tie Dye kit
Needle & thread
- Pinch your shirt wherever you want the center of your swirl to be.
- Swirl your shirt around your pinch until it’s compact.
- Divide your shirt into 6 sections with 3 rubber bands.
- Squirt your dye in each section. Try not to overlap your colors.
- Place shirt in a plastic bag for about 8-14 hours.
- Rinse shirt in the bathtub.
- Wash your shirt by itself on hot in a large sized load.
Full instructions: adventuresofamiddlesister.blogspot.com