There are many heavy metals that people are exposed to regularly without realizing it. Mercury, cadmium, and aluminum, among others, are able to imbed themselves into our central nervous systems and bones, bio-accumulating for years until we start to suffer acute health problems from heavy metal poisoning. Fortunately, there is a simple one-two-combination that helps to chelate heavy metals so that they are no longer circulating in the body cilantro and chlorella.
People who have eaten large salads daily full of cilantro have experienced this effect moodiness, terrible acne, joint pain and more. While they were mobilizing heavy metals, they werent all excreted from the body fast enough, which meant they were detoxing and toxifying themselves the same time!
The properties of chlorella lend themselves nicely to aiding cilantro for detoxifying the body:
- Chlorella is antiviral.
- It binds to dioxins and other environmental toxins.
- It repairs the bodys detoxification functions.
- Improves glutathione the bodies master antioxidant.
- Binds to heavy metals exceptionally well.
- Alpha and gamma lineolic acids in chlorella help increase the intake of fish oil and other important fatty acids.
- Methyl-coblolamine repairs the nervous system and damaged neurons which often suffer from heavy metal poisoning.
- Chlorella contains the most easily absorbed form of B12 and B6.
- Chlorella is high in amino acids, and thus ideal for vegetarians.
- Chlorella is able to open cell walls, which is necessary for detox processes.
- Chlorella restores healthy gut flora.
- Chlorella is still being studied for its detoxifying effects, since science cannot fully understand how it has developed over millions of years to be so effective in ridding the body of unwanted substances.
- This PDF describes very specific chelation dosing when using chlorella.
Cilantro has its own chelation benefits:
- Highly effective metal toxin binding agent and mobilizer.
- Powerful anti-inflammatory.
- Increases HDL cholesterol and decreases LDL.
- Prevents gas and bloating.
- Wards off urinary tract infections.
- Eases hormonal swings during menopause and menstruation.
- Can reduce nausea.
- Adds fiber to the digestive tract an effective bulking agent.
- Fights anemia with high levels of iron, and magnesium.
- Reduces minor swelling.
- Promotes liver health.
- Can be used as an expectorant.
As a final note, just be sure your magnesium levels are high before starting any serious chelation program, since this trace mineral helps to promote relaxed arteries and can make elimination of toxins easier on the body.
Original source of the article: naturalsociety.com